Dementia Society Centre
Address: 500-2327 St. Laurent Boulevard, Ottawa, ON K1G 4J8
Mon – Thurs: 8:30 am – 8:00 pm
Fri – Sat: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Phone and Online Support Hours
Call: (613) 523-4004
Toll Free: (888) 411-2067
Where to Find Us
2327 St. Laurent Boulevard, Unit 500, Ottawa, ON K1G 4J8
If you need support after 8pm or on a Sunday, please connect with:
After hours Caregiver Help Line
Call: 1 (833) 416-2273
The Ontario Caregiver Helpline provides caregivers with a one-stop resource for information and support.
It provides 24/7 support because caregiving is not a 9-5 job. The Live Chat is also available 7am – 9pm (Mon – Fri).
The Distress Line / Help Line
Call: (613) 238-331
These services provide:
- Emotional support and encouragement
- Crisis management and intervention
- Suicide risk assessment and prevention
- Community resource / referral information
- People call for many different reasons. Whatever is affecting your day, your life, they are here to provide you with support and be there at any time of day or night.
Get in touch
Please use this form to contact us with general inquiries about our organization as well as partnering and sponsorship opportunities.
* Indicates required field
Connect With a Care Coach
A Dementia Care Coach provides expert emotional and practical support, and individualized care planning and coordination that improves the quality of life of caregivers, families and people living with dementia.